The S’more Grilled Pizza
Author: Craig Priebe
Recipe type: Pizza
- ½ cup semisweet chocolate chips
- ½ cup sweetened condensed milk
- 9 full graham crackers (1 package)
- 1 grilled pizza crust
- 2 tablespoons melted unsalted butter
- One 7-ounce (200g) jar prepared marshmallow cream
- Put the chocolate chips in a small microwaveable bowl.
- Heat for 30 seconds to melt the chips, then stir. If they are not melted completely, repeat for 15 seconds at a time until the chocolate chips melt into a thick sauce.
- Stir in the sweetened condensed milk until the chocolate thickens.
- Place 7 of the graham crackers in a thick plastic bag with a sealable top.
- Crush the crackers with a rolling pin until they become fine crumbs.
- Brush the grilled side of the pizza crust with the melted butter.
- Pour the graham cracker crumbs over the buttered crust, smoothing them evenly over the crust with your hand. Add small dollops of the chocolate fudge without spreading.
- Do the same with the marshmallow cream. The pizza should look checkered, with
- alternating dollops of chocolate and cream.
- Break the 2 remaining graham crackers into 1-inch pieces and scatter them across the pizza.
- Grill the pizza.
- Before serving, broil it in the oven for up to 2 minutes, to brown the marshmallow. Watch it closely to avoid burning.