Steak & Mushroom Pizza
Author: Pizza Today
Recipe type: pizza
- 1 14-inch pizza shell
- 8 ounces all-purpose ground tomatoes (or your pizza sauce)
- 1 tablespoon Worchestershire or steak sauce
- 5 ounces grilled or cooked flank steak, shredded or thinly sliced
- 1 cup (about) sliced fresh mushrooms
- 8 ounces shredded mozzarella (or combination of mozzarella and provolone)
- Combine the tomatoes with th Worestershire sauce.
- Set aside.
- Cook the steak to medium rare. (Both of these steps are done ahead for prep.)
- To order, spread the sauce over the pizza shell.
- Add the steak evenly over the tomatoes.
- Spread the mushrooms over the steak.
- Sprinkle on the cheese.