Courtesy of Michael Shepherd, 600 Downtown, Columbus, OH “This is our No. 1 selling ‘non-traditional’ pizza. Customers are usually very apprehensive about eating a pizza with chips on it at first, but once they try it, they love it!” — Michael Shepherd
Author: Pizza Today
Recipe type: Pizza
- 17 ounce dough ball
- 4 ounces buttermilk Ranch dressing
- 12 ounces whole milk mozzarella cheese
- 3 ounces grilled chicken
- 3 ounces smoked bacon
- 3 ounces kettle cooked potato chips
- Dash of Parmesan & Romano blended cheese
- Hand stretch the dough ball to 14 inches onto a screen or onto a peel for baking directly on the stone.
- Using a spoodle, spread out the ranch dressing to within ⅜-inch of the crust edge.
- Spread out 4 ounces of the cheese and then spread out the chicken and the bacon.
- Next, evenly spreading the potato chips across the top of the pizza, cover with the remainder of the cheese and sprinkle Parmesan and Romano cheeses across the top of the pie.
- Bake until golden brown.