Recipe by Robert Benson of Centerville Pizza and BBQ in Dayton, Ohio
Author: Pizza Today
Recipe type: Pizzas
- 14-inch pizza shell or par-baked crust
- 4 ounces ranch dressing
- 2 tablespons fresh minced garlic fresh spinach
- 16 ounces cheese (we use a 50/50 mozz/prov blend)
- Pepperoni, about 25 (enough for even coverage, not overlapping or touching)
- ¾ cup bacon
- ¾ cup diced Roma tomatoes
- ¾ cup shredded Parmesan
- Swirl the Ranch dressing around the pizza dough, providing good coverage.
- Sprinkle the minced garlic evenly as possible.
- Top with fresh spinach, enough to cover the pizza shell.
- Add the cheese, pepperoni, bacon and tomatoes, in that order.
- Bake until golden brown
- After baking, garnish with the shredded Parmesan.
- Cut and serve.