Curried Chicken Salad
Author: Pizza Today
Recipe type: salads
- 2 pounds of grilled chicken breast
- diced green and red apple
- 2 celery stalks
- ½ cup cranberry raisins and golden raisins
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon of curry
- Take a couple of pounds of grilled chicken breast and coarsely chop it up.
- Dice and mix in a green and red apple, a couple of celery stalks, ½ cup of cranberry raisins and golden raisins, a cup of mayonnaise and a tablespoon of curry.
- Mix all the ingredients together with a ½ teaspoon of lemon juice to help keep the apples from oxidizing.
- The raisins and apples bring a natural sweetness that counter the curry to create a flavor sensation that is sure to be an instant hit with your customers.