Green Goddess Dressing
Author: Pizza Today
Recipe type: salads
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- ½ cup sour cream
- ¼ cup chopped green onions
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 2 tablespoons chopped Italian flat leaf parsley
- 1 tablespoon anchovy paste
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ⅛ teaspoon cracked black peppercorns
- Combine all of these ingredients and place them in a blender.
- Blend them well until you get a smooth texture and you will find that your greens will give this dressing its nice color as well as flavor.