Author: Pizza Today
Recipe type: Sandwich
- 2 ounces calabrese
- 2 ounces thinly sliced prosciutto
- 2 ounces capocollo
- 2 ounces salami
- 3 slices provolone (or Swiss) cheese
- 1 ounce spring mix
- 6 Peppadew peppers, chopped
- 3 tablespoons Balsamic vinaigrette
- Ciabatta or hoagie roll
- Roasted red pepper aioli
- Slice the roll in half vertically.
- Spread aioli thinly on both sides of roll.
- Place cheese slices on one side of roll. Fold each slice of meat in half and place on same side of roll with cheese.
- On opposite roll, layer bun with chopped Peppadew.
- In a medium bowl, mix spring mix with Balsamic vinaigrette.
- Layer on Peppadew side of bun.
- Carefully fold sandwich together and slice in half. Serve.