Mediterranean Pasta Salad
Author: Pizza Today
Recipe type: salads
- 1 pound tortellini, cooked al dente
- 1 cup cooked (if frozen; rinsed if bottled) artichoke hearts
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 cup Nicoise or oil-cured olives (pitted)
- ½ cup chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 1 pound dead-ripe Roma or plum tomatoes, chopped coarse
- 1 cup torn radicchio
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- ½ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- ½ cup torn fresh basil leaves
- Salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- In a large serving bowl, combine all of the ingredients.
- Refrigerate for at least one hour before serving.