Author: Pizza Today
Recipe type: salad
- 1 cup finely diced celery
- 1 cup green olives with pimentos, chopped
- 1 cup pitted, chopped black olives
- 2 cups roasted red peppers, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, finely minced
- ¼ cup capers, rinsed
- 11/2 teaspoons pepper
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano, crumbled
- ¼ cup flat-leaf parsley, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons Marsala wine
- 1 cup olive oil
- Put all the ingredients into a stainless steel mixing bowl and mix thoroughly to combine.
- Cover and refrigerate.
- Serve when chilled.