Avalanche Garlic Pudding
Author: Pizza Today
Recipe type: sauce
- 2 cups roasted garlic cloves
- 2 cups whole milk ricotta cheese
- 1½ cups grated Parmesan cheese
- Put all ingredients into a large, straight sided measuring bucket and blend with an immersion blender or food processor.
- Blend to make a pudding-like texture.
- No salt needed.
- Uses: Use this pudding with stuffed breads topped with aged white cheddar or in calzones in place of ricotta.
- Dollop on pizza or as the garlic and spinach gnudi (Garlic Gnudi & Spinach Gnudi recipe can be found by entering in Search box)