Author: Pizza Today
Recipe type: Sauces
- ½ pound bacon, cooked and chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 pound cooked pasta (of your choosing)
- ⅓ cup grated Parmesan
- ⅓ cup grated Romano
- 3 egg yolks
- 1 whole egg
- ¼ cup white wine (optional)
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 3 tablespoons fresh chopped parsley
- ½ cup fresh green peas (optional)
- Heat oil in a large skillet to medium and add garlic, cooked bacon and peas.
- Sauté for just a couple of minutes while your pasta is hot and draining.
- Add the hot pasta and remove from heat so not to cook the egg too quickly.
- Beat eggs, then add to your pasta while constantly tossing.
- Add back to a low heat for just a minute or so and add in your grated cheeses, parsley and salt and pepper, to taste.