Green Olive Paste
Author: Pizza Today
Recipe type: sauce
- 40-45 pitted green olives
- 4 rinsed anchovies
- 1 teaspoon rinsed, drained capers
- 1 garlic clove
- ½ cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- Place all ingredients in a food processor and process until a smooth paste is formed.
- Add salt and pepper.
- Spread the paste on the pizza dough.
- Top the olive paste with shredded cheese.
- Arrange slices of green olives on top of the cheese just before baking.