Spinach Artichoke Sauce
Author: Pizza Today
Recipe type: sauce
- 1½ pounds of cream cheese (softened)
- 15 ounces of artichoke hearts, roughly chopped
- 5 ounces of fresh spinach (sauté with salt), chopped
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon granulated garlic
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ¼ cup whole milk or half and half
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Sauté the fresh spinach in the olive oil until softened.
- Add in the cream cheese and artichoke hearts and stir in the garlic, crushed red pepper, salt and Parmesan cheese.
- Stir until cream cheese has melted.
- Add milk or half and half to thin the dip out to sauce consistency.